Saturday, May 10, 2014

Under Water


I am in a point in my life wherein I feel like everything about me has frozen..ceased..halted.

I can't move and I always have this nagging feeling that I am stuck and can't get out.

My life is in total hiatus. I don't know what I'm doing. I haven't the faintest idea what I want to do. Hell, I don't even have a FAVORITE COLOR!!

Everyday is a struggle not to compare myself with others, and how fast-paced and blossoming their life and future have become.

They are full of dreams, radiating with ambition, hungry for more! And here I am, falling flack and stale. Indifferent and monotonous, except only when I'm reminded of how I NEED to get on and start to panic.

oof! Every day I keep on shaking my head. It's like somebody or something turned the lights off me.

I'm a walking zombie. Dead at 25, only buried at 75. :'(

No comments: