Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Things I Never Said

I like you.
I wait every morning for your text.
I want to touch your hair.
What's your perfume?
Who do you think about on idle days?
When you stare at the stars, who do you wish for?
Drops of Jupiter reminds me of you.
What's on your browser History?
I really wanted to take a photo of us.
I wonder how it would feel to touch you.
What do you see when you look at me?
I wish we'd hung out more.
I wish you'd have asked me out.
Who was she?
Who was I?
Were you sad when you told me you were leaving?
What was so difficult for you to ask me out?
You never really said much.
You made me feel beautiful and ugly, important and insignificant, a rare gem and a pastime all at once.
Suprise! I didn't really mind at all.
Were you mad when you showed up that night?
Are you over her?
I can be so stupid at this.
You were the one brave enough to push till the end.
I have given in.
Pro bono. 
Just stay with me.
You made me feel human, with all the tears and shit.
Did you ever wonder even for the slightest about us?
I liked your new hair. 
Was I hard to talk to in person?
Your niece is cute.
Yes, I blocked you.
Do you miss me?
Yes, dumb as can be, I'm still hoping. 

But I know I  need to stop. 
Because, really..
Did you ever feel anything for me?
'Cause I always seemed never enough for you.  



No comments: